If bla is a concept - blamaster is the master of bla

Monday, October 24, 2005

Nights to remember

How many times does one say to himself - "never again"? When I started to work and earn some money (as a student) I moved out of my parents. I moved into cellar. I had to work as shit to get money to find a normal apartment.
Same with holidays - I had fun as a student living in tents or under the sky or something.
And same with business trips - as a rookie I had fun regardless to where I was staying or how I was traveling. But with time responsibilities increased, load of work became huge.
And so I appeared in Simferopol, where client had set me into a students dormitory. I had a privileged room. During the night there was 16C and no warm water. This was too much for me, so I have moved to a hotel - a bit better :))
But can u imagine the students that have to live with that for the rest 20 years and 20 more to come?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why 20 years more? Why are you so pessimistic?

6:33 PM

 
Blogger Anze said...

Why 20 years more? It is at least 20 years - you have to change elites first - for now elites in Ukraine are interested in their own pockets (as they were poor before). So in their interests are not happy, healthy, full of energy educated people, but how to obtain more "kapital". Transition from one system into another can not (and never was) nice - it is always connected with the fall of old elites and rise of new elites.

So future looks promising, bu only after change of 3 generations.
And serious investments and help from EU is also needed. Otherwise students will be in cold.
Did I clear out my pessimism?

8:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think in ukraine that's impossible no matter how many generations it takes. every country has its own pace and ukraine won't achieve what some people expect it to. so don't even hope. some prefer one thing, some prefer "kapital".

2:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think in ukraine that's impossible no matter how many generations it takes. every country has its own pace and ukraine won't achieve what some people expect it to. so don't even hope. some prefer one thing, some prefer "kapital".

2:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home