If bla is a concept - blamaster is the master of bla

Friday, July 15, 2005

5 hours and 30 minutes left till the end of workday

"Friday night is the night I like to party the most ..." goes a song of some rappers. And in 5 hours I will be sitting in a nice restaurant close to my office. Having a "Koenigin den Bieren" (meaning Warsteiner). And some sushi.

But until then I have one more presentation, one more huge and important new business meeting and also 5 other projects going on in the office that have to be done today!

And also back to the shit told before - it's not over with work - there might be clients that were so busy that I will have to be busy during weekend. (why not sending them to hell? Because then some other agency will do the job.)

Anyway. Pistacios, sushi, beer. beer, beer, beer, beer and sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home