If bla is a concept - blamaster is the master of bla

Friday, July 15, 2005

Thank God it's Friday!

So I hope that I will get no calls from client. And that's because I don't want to work over the weekend again.

And all "over-weekend" work asked from us can be a big problem in future - people have to rest, so that they come full of energy on Monday.

But noooo - maybe some clients believe that:
- we shouldn't be respected, family life, relaxations and similar is for them only (not for their subcontractors - they should work, they get money from me!)
- the only way to test loyalty towards the client to make us busy every weekend
- lack of planning on their side constitues an emergency on our side.

Any others ideas on why I get briefs on Friday evening till Monday morning since I work in advertising?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home